Monday, July 13, 2009

Art and Jazz at the Abby

Please join the Stirring artists community for an evening of art and music at The Abbey.

Tuesday, July 14th @ 7:30pm
The Abbey @ LifeLink Church
1015 South Cooper

Corner of Cooper and Walker

Bring your sketchbook and drawing supplies. We'll be soaking up some inspiration from the jazz band while conversing and drawing. I'll have a special shared sketchbook that I'd like everyone to add a drawn prayer to. It's going to be part of the Sept art show.
I've sent two journals out to artists and after we start this one, I'm going to start it mailing around as well.

I'm hoping to have one of the mailed journals back by this gathering so I can share it with you. While we're at LifeLink church, we'll sneak a peak at their art gallery space and hopefully meet some of their artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment